NuAge EdTech is a 100% Indian subsidiary in Bengaluru, India, of US-based Focus EduSolutions (www.focusedusolutions.com).
Focus EduSolutions is an Online Program Management Company based out of Boston, MA, that collaborates with various Universities and Colleges to build market and support workforce readiness programs and deliver them on a turnkey basis through open enrollments and direct partnerships with a cross-section of industry segments. Our mission is to create programs aligned with skills-in-demand that have the propensity to develop a solid evidence-based career pathway for the regional workforce. Our teams bring decades of experience in research, marketing, and digital content development. Our mission is to reduce the gap between the demand and supply of skilled workforce by delivering a solid foundation of career-ready programs with personalized and application-based learning components aligned to the industry’s needs.
This is how we partner with Universities and Corporations for delivering Bootcamps and Microcredentials
As a Growth Account Manager, you will manage a portfolio of assigned University and Corporate accounts, develop new business from existing accounts, and actively identify more unique opportunities. Therefore, you should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills as a Growth Account Manager. You should also be highly organized and able to prioritize your workload effectively. The primary responsibilities include:
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing assigned University Accounts.
- Identifying and securing new business opportunities with each university account assigned
- Persuading the account that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Arranging and participating in internal and external client debriefs
- Writing reports and providing feedback to management.
- Providing management with regular reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new certificates and bootcamps
- Gathering and analyzing data to track the success of account management efforts
Key performance metrics will be used to measure the effectiveness of the hired. These will include:
- Sales volume: This is the total value of sales made over a given period via student enrollment.
- Sales growth: This is the increase in sales volume that the growth account manager has achieved over a given period.
- Customer retention rate: This is the percentage of customers that the account manager has retained over a given period.
- Customer satisfaction: This measures how satisfied the account manager’s customers are with the products or services they have received.
- The number of new customers acquired is the number of new enrollments the growth account manager has developed over a given period.
- Revenue per customer: The total revenue generated by each account manager’s enrollments over a given period.
- Cost of acquisition: This is the total cost incurred by the growth account manager in acquiring a new enrollment.
- Return on investment: This is the profit or loss made by the growth account manager on each enrollment, considering the cost of acquiring the customer and any other expenses incurred.
- Ensuring the implementation of the marketing strategies and campaigns to promote the company’s products or services to the account’s University customers. This effort will require taking ownership to collaborate with digital marketing leadership within the company.
- Conducting active market research to identify new growth opportunities and trends within the account.
- Collaborating with other teams within the company, such as sales, product development, and customer service, to ensure that the needs and expectations of the account’s customers are being met.
- Managing the budget and resources allocated to the account, including tracking expenses and ensuring that marketing efforts deliver a positive return on investment.
- Providing regular updates and reports to senior management on the performance and progress of the account.
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business, marketing, or sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow relationships with clients
- Ability to think strategically and analyze data to inform decision-making
- Experience with market research and analysis
- Ability to manage budgets and resources effectively
- Experience with sales or account management, preferably in a related industry
- Proficiency with computer software and systems, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
In addition to these qualifications, some companies may also look for growth account managers who have industry-specific knowledge or experience, such as experience in education or technology. It may also be helpful for a growth account manager to have completed sales or account management training programs or to have earned professional certifications