Hello, It’s Me is an upcoming mobile application that will provide a safe space for individuals withto , and have fun through our mobile app products and community.
Amongst other features available in the product, one segment will address. To staff this segment, we want to hire and retain professionals to provide relationship coaching to our users.
As a relationship coach, you will support our users. You will also be responsible for keeping users learning vital skills in personal and romantic partnerships. In addition, as a Relationship Coach, you will help teach and help individuals in developing conflict-resolution skills and offer tools to deepen intimacy and connection with others.
- Providing Relationship Coaching to the users of the service on the application
- Support users based on the training imparted to you
- Help and support the users to identify and reach their relationship goals
- The coaching sessions will be intended to navigate their concerns around their relationships
- You will be asked to share your availability per week, based on which you will be scheduled for the 1-1 sessions with the users
- All sessions will be undertaken on Zoom
- You will manage your coaching schedule and create clear communication with the users.
- Work with individuals on improving communication skills and conflict-resolution strategies
- Manage all inquiries submitted by users across the app
- Respond promptly to all user inquiries
- Actively contribute to improving the overall relationship coaching experience by responding to queries and handling any questions that may arise
- Proven experience working with people in the IDD Community. A Bachelor’s degree would be preferred
- Customer service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communicative people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team management skills
- Experience working with individuals with IDD
- Written and spoken skills in Spanish would be preferred
Are you willing to commit to a schedule for providing training on Relationship Coaching if hired for this position?
Have you been professionally trained to coach people with IDD or any other disability in the past?
Do you have any proven experience working with people in the IDD Community?